Skip to content
48 Core Dome Type Fiber Splice Enclosure
- All functional indicators are in line with the national YD814.1-2004 standard for distribution box.
- Two-in and tso-out cable ports; there are 14 circular holes, which can enter and exit the Φ7~Φ12 optical cables.
- The outer box body is made of high-strength engineering plastics, It has features of light weight, high mechanical strength, anti aging, strong corrosion resistance, lightning resistance, and long service life.
- Stacked structure splice tray and independent insulation grounding device make the optical fiber core configuration, expansion and the cable grounding flexible, convenient and safe.
- The splice tray is equipped with splicing slots and a PLC splitter holder, which can be configured at any time according to the needs of direct or divergent connection.
|Input Cable Dimension
|Output Cable Dimension
|Types of Fiber