Indoor Connection Box.
Connection interface between backbone and horizontal wiring or as a fibre consolidation point box.
Installation on standard cables and window cut cables.
1 cable path with 2 strain reliefs for backbone cable
• A storage area for buffered fibres and microtubes (cut or uncut).
• A 4 slot organiser from the 3M BPEO Evolution range
• A range of splices trays for fusion splices, mechanical splices or splitters. Capacity of 12 to 48 splices.
• 1 connector panel for 12 SC type couplings.
• The PBPO is available for direct connection of drop cables.
• Height: 204 mm
• Width: 158 mm
• Depth: 52 mm
Protection Performance ( EN 60529)
• IP 40 and IK08
• Wall mounted 2 x M4 screws
• Main: on 2 holders (2 cable ties + 2 strain reliefs)
• Main : 13.5 mm
• Drops : 4.5 mm
• Window cut cables, termination cables, or uncut
• 4 slot organiser to accept any Evolution splice tray
• Buffered fibre management
• Large storage area for fibres and microtubes
• Maximum capacity: 48 fusion splices
• Blank ports for SC/APC or SC/PC couplings
• Compatible with duplex LC/PC and LC/APC
couplings with LC footprint